Maximize your rental property’s ROI – keep it Rented, Collected, Maintained
Taking care of your property is more than just paying a property manager to watch over it. At Abbey Rentals our goal is to protect your investment and make you the most money.
- We help you determine the best monthly rent rate for your property
- We identify improvements to garner higher rent and attract tenants that will take care of your home
- We conduct move-in assessments and regular inspections to make sure your property stays in good shape
Avoid Rental Property Hassles – leave the hard work to us
Our approach is simple. We provide professional, trustworthy property management services, from tenant screening to leasing to maintenance to evictions. We have our own maintenance and landscaping team to help keep your home beautiful and provide peach of mind for both landlords and tenants.
What we do – every day
- Show properties to prospective tenants
- Handle tenant emergencies and late-night phone calls
- Handle maintenance issues
- Manage requested payments such as utility bills, etc.
Rely on Professional Expertise
Abbey Rentals is full-service property manager, with 20 years experience in the Ontario market. Our goal is to protect your investment and keep your tenants happy by offering the highest level of service.
Our professional services include:
- Keep you updated on property activity, vacancies, leasing maintenance, inspections and financial report
- Answer your questions and work with you to get the best return on your investment
- Collect rent every month and deposit into your account
- Extremely diligent in collecting rent and resolving arrears
- Professional inspections of your property both inside and out are beneficial to ensure tenants are complying with the terms of their lease and to assess property conditions
- Move-in, periodic, and move-out inspections
- Inspect smoke alarms and furnace filter conditions twice a year
- Identify needed maintenance and repairs to maintain property value and avoid costly repairs if left unattended
- Abbey Rentals has an extensive network of contractors, vendors and in-house staff to handle property maintenance and repair work
- If tenants don’t pay or breach terms of the lease, we initiate compliant legal steps to minimize your costs and get the property leased again
- Serve Form N4 – notice to end tenancy
- Serve Form L1 – application to evict a tenant
- Cash flow and property asset management
- Rent collection
- Manage Payment of Maintenance, Repairs & Services expenses
- Payment of building utilities (optional)
- Accurate bookkeeping: Monthly and Year End Financial Statements including copies of bills paid
- Yardi property management portal (coming soon)